Model No.: Nutrizyme® CEA
Cellulase enzymes for animal feed Additive
Nutrizyme® CEA (Acid Cellulase) [EC 126.96.36.199] is a highly concentrated cellulase preparation produced by submerged fermentation of Trichoderma reesei followed by purification and formulation. Its thermostability and wide working pH range ensure its effectiveness in digestive tracts.
DEFINITION OF UNIT
1 unit of cellulase equals to the amount of enzyme, which degrades 4 mg/ml sodium carboxymethyl cellulose to release 1 μmol reducing sugar (in glucose) in 1 min, at 37℃ and pH 5.5.
White or Yellowish Powder
Used for complete feed
Dosage: (g/MT of complete feed)
As a feed additive, it helps animal with digestibility and immunity; speeds up its growth, improve milk yield of cow and laying performance of laying hen.
1. Disrupt plant cell wall, completely release the nutrients, and promote the nutrient digestion and absorption.
2. Eliminate anti-nutritional factors, reduce viscosity of gastrointestinal chyme, and enhance animal performance.
3. Improve the micro-ecosystem in the animal intestinal tract, prevent trophism diarrhea.
4. Improve feed consistency, minimize the quality differences of feed products caused by variations in feedstuff raw material.
5. Reduce the nutrients in the animal excrement; improve the animal house sanitation and reduce environmental pollution.
1. Produced by advanced liquid deep fermentation and extraction technology;
2. Fermented from single microbial strain, different enzymes work together with good cooperativity;
3. Thermo-resistant, wide pH range, working effectiv- ely in animal intestinal tract;
4. Highly concentrated, great cost saving.
For more details try to search "Sunson Enzymes" in Internet
Sunson Industry Group Co., Ltd
SUNSON Industry Group Co., Ltd was established in 1996 and was the first local company to produce cellulase by submerged fermentation in China. SUNSON Group is a full functioning enzyme company covering R&D, production and sales. It has 9 business divisions,1 Strain R&D Center and 1 Application Technology Center, 1 Technical Service Center and 1 Production Technology Center. The company has built 2 modern production factories with submerged fermentation and ultrafiltration extraction biotechnology. With more than twenty years progress, Sunson has successfully developed series of industrial enzyme products, widely applied in feed, brewing, baking, juice and wine, plant Extract, leather, alcohol, textile, detergent, and so on. Sunson has become a famous brand in enzyme field by its remarkable R&D capability, production capacity and outstanding enzyme products.
SUNSON is the member of China Biotech Fermentation Industry Association (CBFIA), and member of Enzyme Preparation Branch of CBFIA. SUNSON was honored as the Key Enterprise of China Enzyme Industry by China Fermentation Industry Association, and was the first enzyme manufacturer certified with ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System in China. It was also certified with KOSHER and HALAL, ECOCERT Organic Farming Europe, FSSC22000 Food Safety Management System, ISO9001 Quality Management System and FAMI-QS. Sunson`s products have been exported to more than 30 countries or regions and wide accepted by our customers worldwide.
With the aim to be the world first class enzyme company, Sunson will continue to make great efforts and devote to the sustainable development in the field of enzyme.
- Company Name: Sunson Industry Group Co., Ltd
- Representative: Zhongping Du
- Product/Service: Food Enzymes , Animal Feed Enzymes , Baking Enzymes , Textile Enzymes , Leather Enzymes , Starch & Ethanol Enzymes
- Capital (Million US $): 21,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 1996
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 31% - 40%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 5
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Cangzhou city, Hebei province
- Contact Person: Mr. Zhou
- Tel: +86-10-58246890
Premium Related Products